Active projects include technical guidance of ICE, content standards, educational calibration, new technology integrations and research. Below are some of our current projects.
- IADR 2017 - How Cloud Electronic Health Records (EHRs) Support Research
- ADEA 2017 - Teaching From the Cloud: What Elements of Dental Education Should Move to the Cloud?
- I2 Global Summit 2016 - Security – SaaS Security in Healthcare: Can the Fox Guard the Hen House? Pros and Cons of an In-House Security Validation and a Third-Party SOC 2 Audit
- BFACA, 2016 What is this hype about the cloud? Why should I bother? The Value of Internet2
- ADEA , 2016 Breaking up with your EHR is hard to do
- ADEE, 2016 Improving Healthcare through a Collaborative Inter-professional Electronic Health Record
- BFACA 2015 - Risk Mitigation
- BFACA 2015 - Why Bother Why Cloud
- ADEA 2015
- I2 Global Summit 2015
- Global Summit 2014
|Cost of Health IT||Why ICE Health Systems|
|Converting data cemeteries into source of knowledge||Introductory Slide Deck|
|First Dental EHR in the Cloud||Internet2 Case Study|